Tuesday 24 October 2017

Reopro™ Salon Professional Steam Hair Straightener V2

This flat iron is a great value. My hairdresser used a flat iron with steam on my hair and I loved it. But it was a professional grade with a separate water tank attached to it. I looked it up online and it was over 400.00. Too expensive for me. So I saw this one and decided to give it a try. Because my hair is colored and blond, it is very fine and delicate. Using heat on my hair can be damaging and this flat iron is perfect for fine, delicate hair because the steam protects your hair from excessive heat but still straightens it. It doesn't make my hair frizzy from too much heat and the steam really makes a difference. I'm very happy with it. Click here to know more about #reopro steam straightener reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment