Wednesday 9 January 2019

My Probate Practice

Clients most often come to me when they discover that a particularly valuable asset cannot be transferred to the heirs of the deceased. If surviving family members cannot transfer bank accounts or are unable to sell a house, I can guide them through the process as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Whether or not your loved one did any estate planning, I will prepare all the documents necessary to place the matter before the probate court. I will handle all matters related to the administration of the estate and will represent you in all hearings. I will work closely with you to ensure that you can:

Gather the assets
Evaluate them
Pay the debts of the estate
Distribute the assets in accordance with the terms of the will or the court’s order
I understand that this can be a difficult time for you and your family. I therefore take special care to make the process as smooth as possible. Click here to know more about #http://www.austinprobatewillsattorney.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment