Tuesday 26 June 2018

v2 cigs

I never really smoked flavored cigarettes as a smoker, but some of their vapor flavors are excellent, like the grape, it feels like smoking but leaves a slight candied taste that is really pretty good. The other flavors, vanilla, chocolate, coffee, mint tea, cola, are good as well, and the cowboy and congress flavors ( modeled after Marlboro reds, and parliaments, I think) taste and give a throat kick more akin to a real cigarette than most other brands I have tried.

Everything considered, the different battery and flavor options, the quality and consistency of the vapor produced, and the relatively cheap price for the quality of the product make this e-cigarette my first pick of all the e-cigarettes. I got my kit a couple weeks ago and I have been quite happy with it. Best part is, I was smoking a coffee flavored cartridge off my short black battery with the button (my favorite), while I wrote this, in my house, that I am not allowed to smoke in because I rent, with the windows up, cause it’s cold outside! Click here to know more about #v2 cigs review.

No comments:

Post a Comment