Tuesday 29 May 2018

Virotherapy Treatment Experience of Nadine King

About two years ago, a good friend of mine in Canada had sent me the documentary series ” The truth about cancer.” I watched all 9 episodes in 2 days. It gave me goosebumps. It filled my heart with hope, that so many people were having great results on treatments and protocols that were not harmful or toxic. What an eye opener.

It was here that i saw the VIROTHERAPY clinic in Latvia. These guys use a human virus to treat their melanoma patients. I was so excited to watch the story of a Lady who had gone to the clinic after being told to go home and get her affairs in order. She was doing really well after starting the virotherapy and her story touched my heart. Click here to know more about #virotherapy treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment